Chris MacKnight, MD, MSc, FRCPC
Geriatrician, Associate Professor
- MSc, Community Health and Epidemiology.
- Director, Geriatric Medicine Clinical Trials Group, Centre for Health Care for the Elderly
- Program Director, Geriatric Medicine Residency Trainee Program
Office: 1308, Veterans’ Memorial Building
5955 Veterans’ Memorial Lane, Halifax, NS
Tel: (902) 473-3888
Fax: (902) 473-7133
Selected Recent Publications
- Patterson C, Feightner JW, Garcia A, Hsiung GY, MacKnight C, Sadovnick AD. Diagnosis and treatment of dementia: 1. Risk assessment and primary prevention of Alzheimer disease. CMAJ. 2008 Feb 26;178(5):548-56. Review.
- MacKnight C. Study design in dementia drug trials. Can J Neurol Sci. 2007 Mar;34 Suppl 1:S19-22. Review.
- Song X, MacKnight C, Latta R, Mitnitski AB, Rockwood K. Frailty and survival of rural and urban seniors: results from the Canadian Study of Health and Aging. Aging Clin Exp Res. 2007 Apr;19(2):145-53.