Laurie Mallery, MD, FRCPC
- Division Head, Geriatric Medicine
- Director, Centre for Health Care of the Elderly, QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Chair, Altantic Common Drug Review Expert Advisory Committe
- Member, Canadian Expert Drug Advisory Committee (CEDAC)
Office: 2654, Veterans’ Memorial Building
5955 Veterans’ Memorial Lane, Halifax, NS
Tel: (902) 473-8603
Fax: (902) 473-7133
- Assessment and treatment of dementia, geriatric pallitative care, education, and exercise
Selected Recent Publications
- Duffy S, Mallery L, Gordon J, Carver D. Ability of hospitalized older adults to use their call bell: a pilot study in a tertiary care teaching hospital. Aging Clin Exp Res. 2005 Oct;17(5):390-3.
- Rockwood K, Howard K, Thomas VS, Mallery L, MacKnight C, Sangalang V, Darvesh S. Retrospective diagnosis of dementia using an informant interview based on the Brief Cognitive Rating Scale. Int Psychogeriatr. 1998 Mar;10(1):53-60. Erratum in: Int Psychogeriatr 1999 Jun;11(2):114.
- Rockwood K, Stolee P, Howard K, Mallery L. Use of Goal Attainment Scaling to measure treatment effects in an anti-dementia drug trial. Neuroepidemiology. 1996;15(6):330-8.