Paige Moorhouse, MD, MPH
- Master of Public Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Residency training: Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine, Dalhousie University
- MD, Dalhousie University
- BSc, University of Toronto
Office: 1421, Veterans’ Memorial Building
5955 Veterans’ Memorial Lane, Halifax, NS
Tel: (902) 473-8687
Fax: (902) 473-1050
- vascular cognitive impairment, frailty, driving cessation, palliative care, and executive function
Selected Recent Publications
- Moorhouse P, Rockwood K. Vascular cognitive impairment: current concepts and clinical developments. Lancet Neurol. 2008 Mar;7(3):246-55.
- Rockwood K, Moorhouse PK, Song X, MacKnight C, Gauthier S, Kertesz A, Montgomery P, Black S, Hogan DB, Guzman A, Bouchard R, Feldman H; Consortium to Investigate Vascular Impairment of Cognition (CIVIC) Cohort. Disease progression in vascular cognitive impairment: cognitive, functional and behavioural outcomes in the Consortium to Investigate Vascular Impairment of Cognition (CIVIC) cohort study. J Neurol Sci. 2007 Jan 31;252(2):106-12.